Your benefits with
For your lending business
- Massive increase in scalability in the lending process
- Efficient processes relieve employees and increase profitability
- Automated decisions minimize credit default risks
- Ideal for B2C and B2B scenarios
For your customers
- Convenient, fully digital product experience
- Highly accelerated loan decision
- Enables time and location-independent loan applications
For your IT
- Seamless connection to existing core banking system possible
- Flexible interface architecture
- Monitoring dashboard creates real-time transparency for controlling at technical and business level
- High transparency of business workflows through BPMN 2.0 compatibility
How the automated credit
The starting point of the process is external data from the credit applicant, which can be processed from various sources via appropriate interfaces, such as from your landing page, from credit platforms or from embedded finance offers. Initial automated plausibility checks take place in the process. Optionally, an existing customer check can be performed, which allows an individual evaluation of the credit request in the subsequent process.
In this key step, the individual credit decision takes place on the basis of the implemented decisioning rules. These are implemented specifically according to your requirements with the help of DMN decision tables and thus remain transparent despite the highly automated process. This is because their technical parameters are transferred one-to-one into the decisioning workflow and the results of the individual case decisions thus remain accessible and traceable. External data from sources such as creditworthiness checks, fraud prevention and sanction checks is incorporated into the decisioning process. For the European market, we have already connected many of the most important service providers - such as Schufa, CRIF, CEG, Infoscore, Kremo and ZEK - and can also integrate further services via our flexible API architecture according to your individual requirements.
Following the credit decision, secure data interfaces to providers for online identification and contract conclusion ensure legally compliant data checking and verification of the applicant. Through our partner network, an individual combination of services is possible. These include proven KYC procedures such as VideoIdent or AccountIdent, as well as uncomplicated QES integration for digital signatures. This ensures a customer experience free of media discontinuity.
Once the credit application has been completed and accepted, the data on the credit and the applicant is transferred fully automatically via interface to your core banking system and, if applicable, your CRM, and the disbursement of the credit or the opening of the credit line is initiated.
The complete digitization of the credit application process allows comprehensive analysis and control options at the technical and functional level. To take advantage of these, we can also provide an interactive dashboard that visually presents all relevant data from the entire credit application process. Among other things, this allows you to monitor key KPIs such as accepted and rejected loan applications in real time or to identify the causes of functional and technical process failures, which you can use directly for optimization as well as for monitoring error-free operation.
Use cases for
Fully automated credit application processes based on BANCOS Onboarding can be used in a variety of scenarios. As a bank or financial service provider, for example, you can use them to modernize key parts of your credit processes, or as a vendor or merchant, you can expand your payment portfolio in e-commerce.
- Connection of a state-of-the-art credit application solution to a (legacy) core banking system
- Connection of a credit application solution via a credit comparison portal to a (legacy) core banking system
- Realization of embedded finance offers or contextual banking
- Offer of "buy now, pay later" models such as credit or financing lines in e-commerce
- Automation of application steps for commercial loans
Convenient agent interface
for your employees
BANCOS Onboarding combines a high degree of automation with transparency. This is because in daily business, even in the context of highly automated processes, important decisions or checks are made that require manual handling. For this purpose, BANCOS Onboarding integrates a convenient agent interface that covers these functions:
- Access to all customer, product and contract data as well as to all data on the course of the decision-making process to date
- Possibility to add/correct information and data depending on the application step
- Overview of all processes still to be processed for easy prioritization of tasks
- Integrated role and authorization concept
Are you interested in our BANCOS solutions?
Discuss your situation with us as well as the application possibilities, features, and technical details of our software – we would be pleased to offer you a personal demo.