Let's shape banking and fintech software
Join us in Berlin!
Senior Frontend Engineer (f/m/d)
Permanent Employment, Full-time - Berlin
This is us
Our mission: we automate banks and fintechs with smart software - in line with our corporate vision of enabling banking at any time where it is needed.
In doing so, we successfully combine two worlds: the continuity and long-term orientation of an established medium-sized company with the high dynamics of the fintech industry.
Would you like to support us? Join us and become part of the BANCOS team!
What can you expect from us
- You are an important part of the team responsible for functionality and further development of the BANCOS Online Banking solution
- You will work in an established, medium-sized company in a central position and you will have the freedom to actively shape our company and our corporate culture with your skills and your personality
What will your responsibilities involve?
- You will design and implement low-latency, high-quality and performant applications
- You will collaborate closely with our product managers, other developers and testers in a sprint-based agile environment
- You will build web applications and integrate them with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Seniors are also responsible for guiding our juniors
- You have experience with frameworks, such as Vue, React or Swelte
- Strong software engineering skills, understanding of software development processes and software architecture
- Easiness with tooling, such as package managers (e.g., webpack, npm, yarn, composer), integrating with CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Jenkins, GitLab), containerization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and high standards of quality
- You have good communication skills and love to work in teams
- You are a proactive peer and support the growth of your team
- You are a curious, constant learner and share your learnings with others
- Additionally, you have very good English and good German skills
- We are living flexible working hours and a hybrid workplace model
- We offer you 30 days of annual leave, a subsidy for childcare as well as a BVG company ticket and a travel allowance
- A nice working atmosphere and an open-minded, warm team with regular staff events, our own football team and many sports opportunities is waiting for you
- We support your continuous professional and personal development and encourage and challenge you in your further development
- We offer you a modern office in a central location with excellent transport connections
- Capital-forming benefits, lunch vouchers and a contribution to the company pension scheme are also available
We look forward to your application, including your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
Keep in mind: First of all, an appeal to all applicants: Job advertisements predominantly present an ideal image of an applicant. Studies show that most candidates only meet 60% of the criteria on average. Unfortunately, many promising candidates tend to apply only if they meet all the criteria. So if you think the job is right for you, but don't necessarily meet every single point of the job description, please contact us anyway. We'd love to talk to you and find out if you could be a good fit.
We are looking forward to you!
We are pleased about your interest in our company! Please fill out the following short form.
Please note that all our employees also receive a variable salary component.
If you have difficulties uploading your data, please contact us by e-mail.